Nitrile gloves a durable, synthetic rubber technically known as acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber and was developed for a number of reasons, namely, due to the issues and problems surrounding common allergies to latex gloves and the lack of protection against solvents that latex offers.
What are nitrile gloves used for?
Advantage of nitrile gloves
- High puncture and chemical resistance
- Moderate protection against pathogens
- Provide good comfort, soft and flexible
- Easy to detect tears
- Can handle moderate temperatures
- Long Shelf Life: Typically 5-Years
Disadvantage of nitrile gloves
- More stiff than latex
- Reduced dexterity or ability to complete intricate tasks
- Reduced touch sensitivity
- Most expensive disposable option
Nitrile gloves can be used for a number of purposes, it will protecting your hands while you clean your home . The CDC recommends wearing disposable nitrile gloves uk, whick is best place to buy a bulk of golves for uses while cleaning and throwing them out after you're done using them.